DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
“The protection of your personal data is important to us. All data protection regulations are implemented by wtronic to the best of our knowledge. We therefore process your data exclusively in accordance with the current legal directives. The submitter declares explicitly that an overriding and justified interest in the transmission of the data to wtronic and processing of the data is necessary for fulfilling a contract. The submitter declares willingness for the transmitted data to be passed on for the purposes of contract fulfilment, especially commercially justified companies and for solvency research”. Wtronic – electronic production gmbh is responsible for the processing of your personal data on our website. You can find the details of wtronic – electronic production gmbh under Impressum.
Contract processors, recipients
We process your personal data with the support of contract processors who support us in the provision of services (e.g. web host, e-mail newsletter mailing service). These contract processors are obliged to protect your personal data strictly and may not process your personal data for any other purpose than to provide our services. Your personal data is only passed on to typical commercial service providers such as banks (in the case of transfers to you), tax advisers (if present in our accounting department), postage service providers (in case of shipments to you) etc.
Changing the cookie settings
Cookies on our website
Our website processes the following cookies:
- Absolutely essential cookies to ensure basic functions of the website
- CookieConsent: servies to store consent to cookie use.
- gaOptout, maOptout, fbOptout: serves to store optout from Google Analytics, Matomo, Facebook Pixel.
- Functional cookies to ensure the performance of the website
- Performance cookies to improve the user experience.
- Google Analytics (details available there)
- Facebook Pixel (details available there)
- Advertising cookies to control advertising campaigns.
Server log file
This website processes the following personal data in a server log file, for the purpose of monitoring the technical function and to increase the operational security of the web server on the basis of the overriding justified interest of the responsible party (technical security measures):
- accessed content
- time of server enquiry
- browser type / browser version
- used operating system
- referrer URL
- IP address
- host name
This data is only stored temporarily for the duration of four hours. Afterwards, the IP address and the host name are anonymised.
Deactivate Google Analytics
- In general, you can prevent the gathering of your user data by Google Analytics on all websites by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- You can prevent the gathering of your user data through Google Analytics only on this website by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is placed that prevents the gathering of your data during future visits to this website: deactivate Google Analytics.
Contact with us
If you contact us via the form on the website or via e-mail, we store your stated data in relation to the processing of the enquiry and fulfilling the business purposes. Entering details on the contact form is considered as consent. You have the right to revoke this consent at any time. Mandatory legal storage periods remain unaffected.
You have the right to information, correction, deletion and restriction of processing of your personal data. If the legal basis of the processing of your personal data is your consent or a contract concluded with you, you also have the right to data portability. You have the right to revoke any consent given to the processing of your personal data. The legality of the processing of the personal data up until the revocation is not affected by revocation. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct advertising. In case of objection, your personal data is no longer used for the purpose of direct advertising.